What should I know about commercial claims?

building-1081868Whenever a property owner suffers a loss, it is a devastating and frustrating period of time in the months after. You will be forced to haggle with insurance companies to receive the appropriate compensation for the loss that you have suffered, otherwise they may try to give you far less money than you should. If you have a business or a commercial property, as well as insurance for that property and you suffer a loss, you will have to submit a¬†claim to your insurance company. You are going to have to make sure that your interests are protected. You have to comply with all of the requests made by the insurance company, and you should have somebody on your side, an experienced insurance attorney like me, to help you in that process. The insurance company is going to have their adjusters, they’re going to have their experts looking into your claim, and analyzing your claim with the primary goal not being to pay you as much as you think you should be paid.

Most people have no idea what they should do when they suffer a loss and this makes it easy for insurance companies to take advantage of them. It is important that throughout the process, you have an experienced insurance law attorney who can walk you through this overwhelming process and help explain all of your questions as well as ease some of the concerns that you may have.

The Law Office of Craig A. Blumberg is an experienced New York City insurance law firm. If you require quality assistance after having suffered property loss, please contact our firm to schedule a free initial consultation.